Monday 26 September 2011

Things I Heart

Inspired by the stunning Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibition now on at the Queensland Art Gallery (which surprisingly left me feeling quite emotional), I have decided to share with you a few things I heart and am grateful for:


  • My beautiful baby boy E
  • Teach - my partner in life and crime
  • Loving family and friends
  • Ability to work from home
  • Qld's stunning spring weather
  • Smell of rain
  • Picnics in the park with a paper and good coffee
  • Black and white photography
  • French food and wine
  • The moment you first dive in the water at the beach
  • Red wine on a cold night
  • Cups of tea and cake with girlfriends
  • Receiving a phone call from my Mum (who lives in another city)
  • Watching E grow, learn and laugh
  • Being a Mum
  • A fresh bouquet of flowers
  • Vanilla scented Glasshouse Candles
  • Massages
  • Music
  • Finding a book I can't put down
  • Beautiful interior design
What are some things you heart? 

I heart this bedroom....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...