Monday 7 November 2011

How Waz Ya Weekend?

Hello. How was your weekend?

Excellent! Sounds delightful.

Mine? Well, E is starting to get up on his haunches in an attempt to start crawling. By the look of his technique I think it'll still be a few weeks away yet, but it won't be long before we'll have to baby-proof the house, re-arrange furniture, books, magazines, kitchen appliances etc... to make it more child friendly. Eeek!

We've also got internal stairs in our place, so the task of setting up child-proof gates at each end will not yield favourable results. I can NEVER work those useless things!

Yes, I'm a fun-size adult, but an adult nonetheless. You'd think I'd learn after the second or third attempt to open the wretched gate (friends of mine have them and I HATE, yes HATE, the sight of them), I could just climb over it instead of standing there fidgeting with the awful, never-bloody-works latch, making a complete fool of myself. Knowing my luck, E will catch me trying to open it one day, pull himself up and flick it open with his tiny little fingers just like he's learnt to turn the television on an off.  Grrrr...

Unfortunately my baby boy has had a bad fever for the past few days and taken the opportunity to live each day in a wonderful I-Only-Want-To-Be-Held-By-Mother mood. So I'm afraid this post comes to you with a serving of deep fried Energy Levels, a super sized cup of Can I Give a Damn and a delicious side order of Get What You're Given and Like It - a meal Teach is not fond of at all...I wonder why?!

To make it up to you, please enjoy this visual feast I have lovingly...cough...prepared.

Tea cup in a frame...Adorable.

Clever framing.

Yummy

This would make great wallpaper for E's room.

It's no longer Winter, but I could really go a hug mug of goodness right now!


In Other News: Anyone who previously subscribed to receive emails when this blog was titled 'Be Lost in Thought' will need to resubscribe to 'This Beautiful Life'. My apologies for any inconvenience.

Best,
Sian x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...