Tuesday 31 January 2012

Flowers for my Mum


My beautiful Mother is recuperating from surgery on her foot and has been ordered to stay off it for six weeks in order to heal. I know this will be very difficult for her because my Mum is the one person who does everything for everyone without question or fuss. She doesn't sit still for a minute (unless she is watching her favourite TV show The Good Wife) at home or at work, so I have a feeling she might be going a little stir crazy at the moment... or catching up on some chick flicks which no doubt is driving Dad stir crazy.

Unfortunately I'm not able to be there to help Dad play Nurse so I'm sending Mum these gorgeous flowers and a big virtual hug to say, 'Love ya Mum. Get better soon.'

(Picture from Cup of Jo)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...