Friday 16 March 2012

Daydreaming


They say 'what goes around comes around' and never have truer words been said as I look at these pictures and imagine my Mum. I can see her in these dresses attending parties, having fun with her sisters and spending a week's pay cheque on a fabulous new dress. I can see me wearing it all too.

These pieces from American fashion label Emerson Fry are at the top of my Autumn lust-have list. Despite being available for the northern summer, I think they'd work well for our climate too. 

The simplicity, style, elegance and understated 'O' factor - as in Jackie - make these pieces spectacular. And...ahem, do I need to point out the divine Champagne glasses? I want it all!

I am so taken by these pieces (the white mod dress is my favourite) I'm even considering a dramatic change of hair colour. Stay tuned...

Have a good weekend. 
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...