Tuesday 20 March 2012

Puppy Love

As a relative newcomer to the blogosphere I'm still discovering many fabulous sites. I can waste several hours sitting at my computer jumping from blog to blog, learning more and gaining inspiration from other people's passions. 

I came across the delightful blog Maddie On Things last week when a colleague - who is obsessed with dogs - emailed it to me as a giggle. I fell in love with Maddie on first sight and find myself visiting her for several days afterwards wondering where she'd turn up next.  

Discovering Maddie on sign posts, light boxes, above swimming holes, in a truck or on a motobike has become my latest thing and I miss her smiling (or is it a look of concern?) face if I don't visit her one day. Ridiculous aren't I? But trust me, following Maddie is addictive.

If you also happen to fall in love with Mads (the two above are my personal faves so far) you can purchase the images from the blog site.

Check it out and let me know where would you like to see Maddie next?

Images republished from here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...