Friday 27 April 2012

Havagdwkend


Happy weekend Lovelies! I hope this post finds you well and excited for the weekend...I know I am!

Teach and I have organised a babysitter for a few hours on Saturday to see a movie. It's the first time we've been to the cinema for as long as I can remember. Mmmmm, I can taste the choctop icecream already!!

We're going to watch Wish You Were Here a new Australian film about four friends who spend a week in Cambodia however only three return home. I simply can't wait as it features my very talented cousin Felicity Price, Joel Edgerton, Teresea Palmer and Anthony Starr. The film was directed by Felicity's husband Kieran Darcy-Smith and is the product of their mutual writing talents. Go Flick!!!

For screening details in a location near you see here.

Until next time.
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...