Thursday 7 June 2012

10 Phrases To Live By


With the washing-up done, floor vaccumed, clothes washed and beds made, I'm staring at my computer screen trawling through a never ending supply of inspirational blogs daydreaming of the life I wish I could create for myself. Then I came across this fabulous post and decided it was time to Be My Own Hero!

To capture the spirit of the moment and share my motivation with you (and perhaps inspire a little courageousness of your own) here are ten fabulous phrases I love and hope to live by:

1. Follow your passion. It knows where you should go. 
2. You have to put something out there to get something back. 
3. Make your own path.
4. Build your days around what is important to you.
5. Ignore doubters, even when they're in your own head.
6. Collect experiences, not things.
7. Look at your goals everyday.
8. Nourish your mind and body.
9. Never top learning and experimenting.
10. Everything you want and need is up to you to make it happen.



Motivation was found in this Manifesto.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...