Sunday 31 July 2011

Inspiration for the week...


If you're feeling a little sluggish this cold Monday morning, here's a little affirmation to see you through. While this iconic slogan is taken from British WWII propaganda material it is still very relevant today, and one I'm chantting during my morning routine with a grumpy E. Say it with me, 'Keep calm and carry on.' Feel better?

In other news, today is the 1st August, which means the last official month of winter. Yippee!! I guess it's time to start thinking about hitting the gym before summer... Actually, that's a VERY bad idea. I'm off to make another cuppa, lather butter on several crumpets and get under my doona.

Enjoy your week. 
Love, light and laughter.
x S

Image from Made By Girl

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...